Are your energy bills too high? Is your home too drafty?
Innovative Building and Design installs several types of attic insulation, radiant barriers and attic ventilation systems for residential and commercial properties throughout Minnesota. We offer affordable service, quality products and unparalleled work ethic and professionalism.
- Enjoy greater comfort, more consistent temperatures
- Reduce heating and cooling bills
- Reduce attic moisture buildup
- Help prevent ice dams
- Extend the service life of your roofing system
- Extend the service life of your HVAC equipment
- Enjoy a quieter home
- Fiberglass — Quality, efficiency and simplicity come standard in fiberglass rolls, batts, fill and blown-in
- Cellulose — Blown-in energy savings, high recycled content and sound-dampening qualities
- Spray foam — Superior heat resistance, blocks air leaks and great for new construction, home additions and retrofits
- Foam board — Excellent for insulating HVAC ductwork, basements and crawl spaces
- Mineral wool — Maintains heat resistance when wet and under dramatically varying environmental conditions
When you install quality attic insulation in your Minnesota home, you may help the environment in the following ways.
- Conserve natural resources
- Reduce home energy consumption
- Reduce pollution
- Choose recycled or sustainable insulation
Quality attic insulation allows you to use use less energy to keep your home comfortable. Reduced energy usage results in reduced energy production and less pollution.
Further, you also save money! In fact, the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) states that a well insulated and ventilated attic may reduce heating and cooling bills by up to 30%.
Attics need adequate ventilation, whether natural or mechanical, to prevent the damage caused by moisture buildup inside and ice dams on your roof. High moisture levels may damage timber, insulation and facilitate the spread of mold.
Ice dams are caused when attic temperatures are above the freezing point, which causes rooftop snow and ice to melt and refreeze at the cooler eaves. Ice dams damage gutters and roofing materials.
Innovative Building and Design installs solar ventilation solutions to keep your attic and roofing systems in great condition year-round.
Innovative Building and Design has installed insulation in many Minnesota homes and commercial properties, and we would love to provide you a fast and free estimate!