FIRE & WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION
Residential or commercial fire or water damage? Call us today — 612-808-6025.
If your home, business or commercial property has suffered fire, water, smoke or mold damage, the emergency repair and restoration experts at Innovative Building and Design are ready to help. Our professionals will work quickly and efficiently to repair and restore your home or business to pre-loss condition using equipment and cleaning systems that help mitigate the costly replacement or restorable assets.
FIRE DAMAGE RESTORATION
Every fire damage situation, whether residential or commercial, is unique and requires a unique solution. Soot created from the combustion of various materials differs greatly and requires specific cleaning procedures for each. The following steps illustrate our response and process for fire damage restoration.
- Emergency contact — The repair and restoration process starts with your phone call to us. We ask questions that help us respond efficiently with the appropriate resources to get the job done.
- Inspection and assessment — We thoroughly inspect and assess your home or business to determine the extent of the fire, soot and smoke damage. This is a crucial step to develop the best plan of action.
- Board-up and roof-tarp service — Fire damage often compromises the safety and security of the windows, walls and roof of your home or business. We act quickly to board up missing damaged windows and tarp roofs to prevent additional damage.
- Smoke and soot removal — Once we have removed water and moisture (if water damage is present), our technicians use specialized equipment, including industrial air scrubbers, to remove smoke, soot and odors from building materials.
- Cleaning and sanitizing — We use a variety of cleaning techniques to clean and sanitize restorable assets to pre-fire condition.
- Asset restoration — The final step to fire damage mitigation is repairing, restoring and reconstructing your home or business to its pre-fire condition. This may include replacing drywall, wall coverings, carpeting and flooring and other systems and assets.
WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION
Residential and commercial water damage may occur from a variety of sources, such as fire suppression, burst piping or water heater, sewer line backup, water penetration at the foundation and basement and more. Every situation, structure and the extent of the water damage is unique.
At Innovative Building and Design, we develop a water extraction and remediation solution unique to your situation, and document the process to validate that your property has been diligently cleaned, dried, sanitized, deodorized and repaired. Immediately following our initial emergency contact with you, our technicians are on the job to help and guide you through this crisis.
- Inspection and assessment — A thorough inspection of your property is paramount for an accurate water damage assessment to ensure complete restoration.
- Water extraction — The water removal process involves utilizing powerful pumps and vacuum systems. Quick action is necessary to prevent the possibility of secondary water damage and the development of mold, bacteria and fungus.
- Drying and dehumidification — Air movers and dehumidifiers are utilized to remove the remaining moisture from your home or business. If this step is not executed effectively and efficiently, you property could still suffer damage and contamination from the development of mold and other micro-organisms.
- Cleaning and sanitizing — Property and assets are cleaned, sanitized and deodorized to ensure maximum restoration to your home or business.
- Restoration — Restoring your home or business to its pre-water damage state may involve minor repairs or extensive repairs and re-construction.
COMMERCIAL FIRE & WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION
Commercial fire and water restoration present unique challenges.
Fire, soot, smoke and water damage can be especially devastating for a business or commercial property in regards to lost assets, productivity and revenue. We at Innovative Building and Design understand that fire and water remediation for business and commercial properties is a time-sensitive matter.
From the initial phone call, our team responds quickly and efficiently to minimize the crisis and your potential losses.